The Many Limitations of Using Google Analytics to Measure your SharePoint Intranet
Should You Use Google Analytics with SharePoint?
Many organizations use Google Analytics to track SharePoint Usage. Google Analytics’ strength is providing reporting to optimize advertiser ROI since delivering ads constitutes the bulk of Google’s revenue. Your company’s intranet site has completely different reporting needs not met with standard Google Analytics. Webtrends Analytics for SharePoint was designed specifically to understand the details of SharePoint and is used by leading enterprises worldwide to measure user behavior and increase ROI.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn about the following:
- Understand the Limitations of Google Analytics for SharePoint: The free version of Google Analytics provides a limited view of what is truly occurring on your portal. See examples of what reporting Google Analytics can provide for SharePoint and some key limitations.
- How to get Deeper Insight: Using Webtrends Analytics for SharePoint see how to get better metrics for SharePoint specific features:
- Activity by User Attribute (department, location, user name, etc.)
- Document Viewing and Engagement
- Web Part Interaction
- Modern View Article Pages (views, posts, likes, etc.)
- Search Experience
- Video Viewing
- And more